4921 Legends Dr. Lawrence, KS
Intel® Solutions for Lustre
Intel® Solutions for Lustre provides a fast, massively scalable, parallel file system, which is needed to accelerate performance on the most complex HPC and data-intensive business workloads. Lustre is currently running in production at hundreds of sites worldwide and is used by more than 60% of the top 100 fastest supercomputers in the world. Lustre architecture provides a POSIX compliant file system interface and scales to thousands of clients, tens of petabytes of storage, and hundreds of gigabytes per second of sustained I/O bandwidth.
Why Choose Intel® Solutions for Lustre Software?
• Intel® is the leading contributor and investor in the Lustre* open source community
• Intel® Solutions for Lustre software is tightly controlled for quality
• Intel® High Performance Data Division (HPDD) constitutes the largest team of Lustre developers and
engineers in the world
• Intel® Solutions for Lustre software is a core pillar of Intel® Scalable System Framework
• Intel® Solutions for Lustre* adaptation continues to expand at an accelerating rate
Why Choose Atipa Solutions for Lustre Software?
• Atipa is the first Intel® Solutions for Lustre reseller to achieve Elite status in training and knowledge to
support Lustre solutions
• Atipa has been deploying quality Hard Disk Drive and Solid State Drive Lustre systems on CentOS Linux, Red
Hat Enterprise Linux, and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server since 2010
• Atipa offers entry to enterprise level stock and custom configurations
• Atipa uniquely compiles Lustre from source for each deployment to match the customer’s preferred linux
kernel and high-speed interconnect software stack
What are the Intel® Solutions for Lustre Software?
• Intel® Enterprise Edition for Lustre* Software. The most trusted, reliable and easy to use version of Lustre*
anywhere. Intel® Enterprise Edition for Lustre* Software couples the performance and scalability of the
fastest file system in the world, with advanced storage management tools for enterprises needing scale-out
storage to fuel their technical applications or Hadoop* MapReduce* workloads.
• Intel® Foundation Edition for Lustre* Software. For those who must have the very latest cutting edge version
of Lustre*, you now can have it with the confidence of Intel support and a maintenance release stream to
ensure the highest reliability possible. It is ideal for organizations who prefer to design and deploy their own
community configurations, and want to augment in-house management and support capabilities with Intel
|Compare Editions||Intel® Enterprise Edition for Lustre* Software||Intel® Foundation Edition for Lustre* Software|
|Enormous storage capacity and I/O||√||√|
|Rigorously tested stable software||√||√|
|Resilient, highly available storage configurations||√||√|
|Global 24/7 technical support||√||√|
|Developed and supported by Intel®, the largest contributor to Lustre community releases||√||√|
|Intel backed support for debugging and patches||√||√|
|Stable enterprise platform, built for reliability and performance – with long term support||√||√|
|Intel® Manager for Lustre software for simplified installation and configuration||√|
|Centralized, GUI-based administration for easy management||√|
|Integrated support for Hadoop* MapReduce* applications with Lustre storage||√|
|Open, documented application program interfaces for deep integration||√|
|Atipa added value||Intel® Enterprise Edition for Lustre* Software||Intel® Foundation Edition for Lustre* Software|
|Stock solutions and custom configurations from Atipa||√||√|
|Robust hardware tested and configured by Atipa||√||√|
|Lustre pre-installed and configured by Atipa||√||√|
|Performance validated by Atipa||√||√|
|On-site installation and training by Atipa||√||√|
|Level 0, 1, and 2 from Atipa||√||√|
|Single-point of contact for all support tickets||√||√|
|Silver or Gold 3-year warranty and optional 4th and 5th year warranty from Atipa||√||√|
|Optional firmware and software upgrade services by Atipa||√||√|
What is Intel® Manager for Lustre Software?
Intel® Manager for Lustre software includes simple, but powerful, management tools that provide a unified, consistent view of Lustre storage systems and simplify the installation, configuration, monitoring, and overall management of Lustre. The manager consolidates all Lustre information in a central, browser-accessible location for ease of use. The latest Intel® Manager for Lustre can further exploit the data resiliency and volume management capabilities available with OpenZFS, the open source successor to the Zettabyte File System (ZFS).
Copyright© 2001-2017 Microtech Computers Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Atipa Technologies, a division of Microtech Computers, Inc., is not responsible for typographical or photographic errors. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.